We're going to walk you through a few easy hanging & styling tips so your Braid & Wood Plant Shelf will look it's best.
We also created a very short & sweet video tutorial, so if you're more of a visual person, just click here to watch.
"We make things pretty simple around here, the Braid & Wood Plant Shelf comes fully assembled so you don't have to do much to bring your walls to life.
Prep The Shelf - Before You Hang
Before you hang the Plant Shelf on the wall, the first thing you need to do is make sure the leather strap detail at the top of the shelf is fully covering the silicone connector tube. Simply adjust the leather to cover the tube.
Next, make sure the leather strap is facing the right way when you hang it against the wall. You'll want the screw-backs facing the wall when it's hung and styled. It will look a lot nicer this way.
Then, make sure the shelf is centered on the inner ring. Don't be afraid to move it around to get it just right.
Now that you have the Shelf adjusted, you're ready to hang it on your wall. You'll need the following tools:
- Nail or picture hanger hook, these are our favorite
- That's it...yah it's pretty easy!
How To Hang
Just follow these easy steps to get your Plant Shelf hung on your wall:
- Hammer the nail or picture hanger hook combo into your wall
- Hang the Plant Shelf on the nail or picture hanger hook from the top 1.5" ring
- Adjust the rings if needed in order to get the Shelf centered
- Adjust the Shelf a bit too if needed, don't be afraid to move it around
That's it. Congrats, you've just added some life and style to your walls!
Watch the Video
Need a bit more guidance? Check out our helpful video tutorial on the Braid & Wood YouTube Channel.